Friday, November 7, 2008

NOV. 5, 2008 SNOW DAY




Imagine my surprise when I looked out the window and saw a blanket of snow...over the blanket of leaves. Yep, first it rained for 3 days and then it snowed, all day. It was really strange to look out and see snow on the neighbors pine tree boughs. I talked to Dave and he says it's really great weather there right now. The rain they had has dried up. In fact, Dave said he wished it would rain just a bit so it would clear up the dusty air. He misses "green, Iowa green or brown or anything but sand color".

I started work yesterday (Thursday). It was sooooo good to be back in the shop with Gretchen! It kind of killed me though so I am waiting until Monday to return. The Christmas season has started already!












My sweet Ranger giving me his "Really?" look when I told him Laura was coming home.










Something you don't see too often. Simon and Ranger drinking out of the same bowl at the same time.

No comments: