Thursday, July 17, 2008

Empty Nest

Well, my birdies flew the coop! It was the day after I took the last picture. Unfortunately, what I was afraid of happened...Maggie got one and brought it to the deck as a gift to Laura. I checked the yard and I guess the other two got away. Phew! I showed Ranger the empty nest and he sniffed it thoroughly. I don't think he understood the birds were gone cuz he still focuses on the area on the deck that was above the nest.

Laura got her internship for school...Yay! She is working at a groomer in Hudson and she has already started working 3 days a week, 10 hours a day! She has been clipping nails, bathing dogs & cats, shaving the tufts of fur between the paw pads, and a bunch of other stuff. She is very happy as she was thinking of going into grooming after graduation. This will give her an opportunity to see if that's what she really wants. So far, so good!

No comments: