Saturday, August 2, 2008

Three nights & a wake-up

It's not long now! Dave will be home Tuesday evening!! He hopes to be home in time for the send off for the Medivac unit. I just know the time he's home is going to fly by and I just want to stop time for a while.

ACTIVITIES OF THE HOUSEHOLD PETS (AT LEAST 2 OF THEM):




Simon seems to sleep anywhere just comfortably.

You know how you can hurt yourself and man, it really hurts but you don't even get a bruise to prove it? Well, this bruise is a doozy! It's one week old now and getting more colorful every day. Doesn't it look like a continent or something?

Next time I blog, I'll have pictures of Dave!!

1 comment:

Busy Food Addict said...

Ewwww! That looks like a bruise I would get. In fact that's even prettier and more colorful than my "United States" bruise.