Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Baby, A Beauty, & Two Dogs

Hello all of my dear family and friends!! I thought I would give you an update on ME. I am about the same as far as good days and bad days; however, I have done a couple of fun things outside of my little box (2912 Lovejoy). Sunday, Carrie & Mike had a small get together and I actually drove for the first time, out to Readlyn. That was the day I decided I'm not ready to drive. Anyway, I even spent the night. Guess who was there? Corina. Okay, so I'm posting pics of that cute little doll on my site too but who can resist? Say hello to Holly! Holly was there too. For those of you who don't know Holly, she has been friends with the girls since Carrie and her were 3. It was really fun to have her by herself and talk with her some more. She's an ambitious college student and a very sweet young woman. It's so much fun to see since we watched her grow up with our girls. I also got out and went out for lunch at Applebee's with my two lovely daughters. This is what we had to drink with our "little lunch".
Thank you to all of you for offering your assistance during my recovery. I promise, I will call if I need you! (you'll be sorry!) Thank goodness for Netflix!
Last but not least: This is what we hear every month when they test the defense sirens, two dogs:(Play Video)

1 comment:

Sara Lou said...

Hannah LOVED the puppies.
I love that Hannah will be imitating the puppies for the next... year?
:) LOL