Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dave's Address & Stuff

Wow! I have been so busy...NOT! Busy playing Mahjong Titans on my laptop, watching movies and episodes of the Shield from Netflix, and....well that's about it. I did get out and about last week though. Julie picked me up and we went to Beck's for dinner and tried to catch up on the last year. We've both had a very busy life but we still love each other! I'm really missing my job too. I want to go back soon but my body isn't cooperating. I'm still having good days and bad days but my left leg is sooo much better!

Dave calls me about every other day; my morning, his evening. It is so good to hear his voice. I am including his address so send lots of letters.

CW4 David R. Morse
HSC 834th ASB
34th CAB
APO AE 09391

1 comment:

Sara Lou said...

Hey - I figured if I get to Dave's site via your site... and comment on HIS site... I should at LEAST give you a shout-out on YOUR blog!

Check MY blog for "Birthday-Girl" (and boy) tribute!!!

*SL