Monday, May 25, 2009

:o) :o) :o) :o) :o) :o) :o)


When Dave first came home, I had "over 60 miles" on my Rebel. I took this pic last night after returning from Readlyn. As you can see, Dave and I have been riding quite a bit since he got home, mostly around town. I've seen places in Waterloo I haven't seen in years!

Yesterday was also exciting because I finally decided it was time to try the Sportster. Dave and I went to a quiet place in CF. It's definitely bigger, more powerful (healthy respect for that), and sounds cooler than the Rebel hehe. Other than adjusting to the size difference, it went really well. Dave asked if I wanted to ride it to Readlyn...I declined. I need to get some practice going 25 mph first!

A few pics from the homecoming ceremony May 16th:









1 comment:

Bonk Family said...

Welcome home!!!!! Good to know that you're back safe with your family. Still keeping up with you guys!