Tuesday, March 11, 2008

On a lighter note...



I would like to introduce you to Laura's boyfriend Tyler. He is quite a guy. He has a degree in music from UNI, composes and arranges music, plays in a band (Radio Dramamine), and is attending La James in Cedar Falls for hairstyling. He is obviously interested in some of the more interesting hairstyles as you can tell. Laura has recently become his model and is sporting a new funky do. She wears it well. They are two peas in a pod and get along so well. Yay! It is so nice to have happy Laura around.

1 comment:

Sara Lou said...

So, I'm too lazy to comment on two different posts....
#1 OF COURSE Dave is in my thoughts & prayers. (You-all are). He's my most favorite male Morse. :D

#2 I love Laura & I love her boyfriend & think they look like they were made for each other.