Saturday, March 1, 2008

A full day for me

First off, I went to my first FRG meeting this morning. Dave's former commander's wife came up and led the meeting. She said she actually quit her job so she could devote more time to this type of thing. We just had 4 wives and one mom and one teenage son there. It's a start. It will be nice to have a group of women who share the same understanding of what's going on (or not understanding!).

I went to work and we had a great day with lots of customers, thanks to the weather. I am hoping Gretchen had a wonderful day off with no worries.

Our poor Ranger was walking on 3 legs when I got home. I gave him his aspirin and later hauled him into my lap with the heating pad for a 1/2 hour or so. Poor guy is so faithful he still follows me around the house wherever I go. He and I are the same age this year. Geezers!

Haven't heard anything from Dave so far tonight and I'm going crazy! I'm sure it's a crazy weekend for him and his soldiers. Can't wait til he gets home tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sara Lou said...

Hey Auntie LaLo. We went to the Humane society & there was a kitty named Lalula. I thought of you. and me. And Auntie Lu.

So, when you aren't "HERE" I really miss you!!

G'ma seems to be fitting in lovely around WestRidge. All the ladies LOVE her.

Gotta Run to pick up my babies! Mama&Papa took them overnight! YAHOO!

LOVE YOU! Kisses to the girls & Dave