Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rochester

Here we are in our hotel room on the 7th floor of the Radisson in Rochester, Minnesota. This is a pretty cool town! Of course the hotel is very nice with our room that looks like...a hotel room. Free wireless internet is nice and many restaurants just around the corner or across the street is even nicer. We waited to eat supper until we got here and ate at McGoons Taxi Co. We both had fish and chips and they were fantastic!! We had a great waitress and tipped her well. As we were enjoying a delicious cigarette in the out of doors, the rain started coming down and then the wind picked up. Good thing we only had to walk half a block! Now we are playing nerds with both on laptops checking emails and writing blogs. Spirits are high and we both know many thoughts from our family and friends are with us. We love you all!! (pictures to come soon)

BTW, thanks to Laura for washing my jeans today. I fell while taking Ranger to the groomer and got soaked and dirty. I'm feeling it a bit tonight but mostly I was angry at the semi parked in the alley, blocking all of the store entries. I had to go home to change clothes and go back to work and Laura felt so bad for me she offered to wash my jeans for me. Thanks Laura! (you complete me...mim)

No comments: