Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year Fall

We got just enough snow yesterday to cover the patch of ice on the first step of our front porch. I fell on my behind and bumped down the 3 steps. Ouch OUCH! It brought back all of the pain memories from my tailbone injury years ago. It hurts to stand, sit, and walk, among other things. I went to work because I figured there wasn't any point staying home.

Today is the first day I really wished for Spring.

Dave is in Des Moines this weekend at drill getting himself and all of his soldiers checked out for the deployment. Tomorrow is my first FRG (Family Readiness Group) meeting. I believe we will have a "satellite" group here to help support the families that are connected to Waterloo. I'm not much of a joiner in that stuff but maybe with my experiences, I can help a young wife understand some Army stuff.

I work tomorrow but that's cool, I love the shop and the people who come in. Come see me!

No comments: