Friday, February 15, 2008

Hurry up and wait some more!

February 15th! I can't believe it is only halfway through February cuz I feel it should already be March. Dave has been busy getting his equipment together from the four corners of the house to check in and make sure the Army's records match the stuff Dave has. He went to St. Paul last week to meet with some folks in the unit he will be going to Iraq with...if he goes. We should find out within a month for sure...I think!

We had a nice celebration with Thelma for her birthday. For some wonderful pictures, go to Carrie & Mike's Blog http://www.mikeyandcarrieslife.blogspot.com/ We had a chicken dinner and a cake that had a ton of frosting and gave her presents. It was fun to all be together again in one place. Laura's new boyfriend Tyler was there too and met grandma for the first time.

Next week I am going to Minneapolis to help move my mom to a new apartment. Carrie will go up with me and Mike is going to meet us there for the weekend, and the move. I figured we could help her get everything organized and packed up and take her out somewhere fun for lunch or dinner. It will be fun to see the Harder family too cuz it's been since last fall. I am hoping to see my Uncle Les and Aunt Luella too.

I will be adding pictures to this ol' blog once I learn how. That will definitely make it more interesting. No huge plans for the weekend except maybe a get together with the Vaughn's. Say a prayer for them this weekend as it is one year this weekend that Travis was killed in Iraq.

Have a great weekend and if you're from Minnesota, see you next week!

No comments: