Saturday, June 14, 2008

Break it up!

I know the previous blog was huge...lots happened! This blog is just one day in the life.

Several employees and 2 husbands went in to the Kitchen Essentials to put the store back together. After being closed for a business week, it will be busy this coming week!! I believe by the time everyone left, the store was fit to open Monday. It better be, Gretchen and I picked out really cool stuff that will be shipping soon!

After work, I came home and I will let the pictures talk for me as to what I did. The only pic I didn't take was cleaning all the baby trees and "helicoptors" out of my front flower bed.

This is our old mailbox. It is old. It is broken.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5211953709562033778" />
This is our NEW mailbox ($10.97 at Lowes). This took me 5 minutes.
This one took me a bit longer. You see, we haven't had a house number for 4 years. This one is even reflective. Now the pizza guy knows where to go.
Ranger is doing very well after his surgery. He still walks 3-legged at times but is frisky and his fur-cut is pretty much normal. He is still restricted to his leash for 2 months more.

Brody is spending the night at my house for the first time tonight. He is Spiderman in this photo. Notice his hands; he is "webbing". He is a very sweet little boy. He gave me a hug tonight and called me Mimi. I think I'm in love!

No comments: